Farewell...not really

OK,  the title means is this,
I'm going to be gone for a couple days this week. OK?
Not too bad, right? And don't freak out, Sunday Dollpaper is still scheduled.  Though nobody's even getting featured. Anyways, I'll be gone late this week till early next week. Not bad at all. IT'S NOT  A BREAK. Yup. Just the way it is. Anyways, later today or tomorrow I'm going to post on "how I travel with my doll" So this was quick and random but...yeah.

                                                                          
got a new siggy

8 comments:

  1. Could I get featured in the Sunday Dollpaper? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SURE! Just tell me your doll's name and something that happened to her. You can make it up. Please tell me soon. ;)

      Delete
  2. ok, and about the dollpaper, I think Mckenna would like to be featured sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You can make up something that happened to her, too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yup! I didn't leave yet, though! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. See you soon! P.s. I love your siggy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Thanks! I didn't leave yet, posts will keep coming till late this week. :)

      Delete

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)