I am...

not only a doll lover. I also write. Go check my other blog out here! And possibly follow if you haven't? ! ?! So, since I write and am going to be gone very shortly, I have a little poem I wrote, tell me what you think of it!


|||Good-bye?|||

Right now, right here, I must say,
I will be gone for a stay,
at a place I cannot tell you.
 Ooooh, I am so very excited!
Hopefully I'll be able to snap some pictures too,
And if I don't, at least I can say I tried! 
But to close up, I must go too,
Good-bye! I hope you have fun too!

Did you like it? One more post then that's it! Bye!

                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)