Happy Thanksgiving || A Little Heads Up on Things || Quick Turkey DIY

Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm sure many of you won't read this right now, (since you're either stuffing yourselves full of mashed potatoes and turkey or playing with your cousins :) but Happy Thanksgiving from me!



So have fun today!

And a little heads up. Next year, (that sounds scary) I  am going to start my YouTube channel. Well, I already have it, but I want to get used to YouTube first. Also, I took my contest down,  because it was kind of weird. Sorry if you wanted to enter :) Plus, I am super excited about going Black Friday shopping tomorrow! I won't be doll shopping, I'll be 'me shopping' lol o-o Also, starting Sunday, December 1, 2013, we'll be hosting a countdown to Christmas kinda-thingy. We'll have something fun every day, whether it's a fun holiday treat, or a complicated DIY, or a vlog :) So stay tuned for that :) If you want me to do anything in particular for the countdown, just say so in a comment.

 So now if you are bored (which I highly doubt you are) here's a fun DIY for you to do. This is a Thanksgiving DIY, but it's super delicious! I made it when I was in 4th grade, but I suddenly remembered it and thought it would be fun. I hunted down a photo on Pinterest, then did the rest myself. So here's what it will look like:(Above photo and this have been taken from Pinterest)

       


         
  Ingredients:
  • Double Stuff Oreo Cookies
  • Candy Corn
  • Whoppers
  • Peanutbutter Cups
  • Marshmallow Creme
  • Yellow Frosting
  • Optional: Red frosting
  •  Black sprinkles for eyes
Directions:  

 Take two Oreo cookies.  Place one face down and apply a bit of marshmallow creme at the end. Take another Oreo and place it so it will stand upright. You'll be using the marshmallow creme as glue sort of. The take more marshmallow creme and apply it on the cream on the Oreo standing upright. Stick the candy corn in to look like feathers. Take a peanut butter cup and 'glue' it to the Oreo cookie. Take a Whopper and glue it on top of the peanut butter cup. Then glue one more candy corn to the Whopper, to look like a beak. The take your yellow frosting and slowly frost two feet at the bottom. The place two little dabs of the frosting on the Whopper. Then take two black sprinkles and place one in each of the little frosting dabs on the Whopper to make eyes. The smear a little red frosting between the Whopper and peanut butter cup to make a beard thingy. And you're done! Have fun!

Oh and if you made them, I'd love to see pictures so comment down below with the picture or where I can find the picture :)

OK, so if you'll excuse me, I need to go stuff myself full of turkey so bye :)


Happy Thanksgiving!

Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.  For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods. Psalm 95:2-3 



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous28.11.13

    Happy Thanksgiving! I want to try those cookies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you :)
      You should, they are absolutely DELICIOUS!

      Delete

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)