Spring?!?!?!?!?!?!

Helloooooooooo! Today we had some amazing  weather outside. It's supposed to be cold and freaking freezing, but today it literally felt like spring. BAM. WHAT? (sorry, that's my favorite saying now) I found myself actually wishing for spring, and I'm the type of person who loves winter. So I am pretty excited for spring, in fact, today I was able to go outside without any sweater or coat, so it's really warm out there! I grabbed Esther and filmed a quick photo shoot, so here it is! I hope you liked it and don't forget to comment which picture was your favorite and if you see any improvements in photo quality :)




 Ooops! Esther fell :(






I hope you enjoyed! What's the weather like where you live?

2 comments:

  1. The weather here is cold and rainy. Where did you get Esther's outfit!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch...sorry :)
      Well, I mixed and matched, but everything is from Springfield's collection. :)

      Delete

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)