I am a Doll

Last time....
She changed out of her school clothes and into the floral-print dress in probably less than a minute, and then she was out the door. I breathed an audible sigh of relief. Sometimes, Human doesn't notice a lot of things when she's in a hurry. Well, I thought as I stood up, What should I do now? 

 "Well," I mentally thought, "I guess I can take a nap." See, being a doll, there is sooo much free time. I've asked Human to get me a instrument many a time, but she "never gets around to it". I'm pretty sure it's just a excuse. Oh well, I snuggled down under the covers and thought. That's what I do a lot when I'm bored. Then a bright idea popped into my head, why not go listen to some music on Human's gadget-thingy? I mentally gave myself a pat on the back then scurried over to the computer. Hmm, there were sooo many folders. I clicked on one that said "Music1" Yes! There were some songs. I randomly clicked on one. Immediately the media player popped up and started playing a song that I recognized since Human sang it so many times. It was Speak Life by tobyMac. I loved it. I selected all of the songs that were on the folder and put them in a playlist. Sighing, I relaxed and drowned myself in them. Tomorrow would be fun, I promised myself, I'd go over to my newly made friends and we'd have lots of fun. 

Did you guys like this? I love that song by tobyMac, you have to check it out. Well, really, I like all of his songs. But they're really good and they usually have a good Christian theme. And yeah, I know this was a filler chapter. But if you guys have any story plots for this story I'd love to hear them. I'll try to make the next chapters more exciting. :)

God bless,
Autumn

 





8 comments:

  1. Oh I love tobyMac's songs! Like: Me without you, speak life, get back up again and lots more that I don't remember. :) Have you listened to the christian radio? It's called: life 88.5 and they have some really good ones and it's good for kids to listen to! You could have your doll trying to get a snack in the human kitchen how's that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're really good! Hmm, I should... I'll definitely incorporate that! :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE TOBYMAC HE IS AWESOME!!! :-D

    Have you heard the old group he was from before he went single? It's called DCTalk. You should look them up - it's AWESOME.

    ~Lydia~ <3
    agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.. Yeah :)

      Delete
    2. BTW, plot she time travels somewhere back in time! Somehow :P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
    3. sounds good!

      Delete
  3. Cool story! I can't wait to find out what she does next... ;)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)