AG Clothing

Hey guys, I decided to make a blog since I didn't make one for a little bit.Did you that you don't have to go to American Girl to get 18" doll clothes? Well, yeah, they sell them in other stores, but you can sew some doll clothes of your own.

 If you know how to sew, you already have a head start, but learning to sew isn't that hard. And there are many websites that have doll clothing patterns. It's fun, easy, and you can know you made the clothes. Try it, you might be surprised. I like to sew, so naturally, I like to make doll clothes. I have actually made a few. Lot's of websites have patterns for free, or you can buy patterns. Look for Liberty Jane, that is a good company. I hope you have fun!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)