An idea for thought?

Hey guys, I was just thinking, I could make a doll sized tablet. Actually, I made quite a few already. Its really easy, I don't know if I should write it here or what. Tell me what you think. Maybe I will post a few pictures below. 

Also, you can make this for any kind of doll, just make sure to make it bigger or smaller, depending on the size. I think the overall finish looks nice, what do you think? See, I was bored one day, and I wanted to make something for my doll, so I tried to make a doll sized tablet, and it worked! Hey, which one do you like better? Sorry for the bad lighting.




Doll Tablets!














No comments:

Post a Comment

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)