Holidays! Whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Hey everyone! Christmas, new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

 Yup! I'm super excited! I mean it's Christmas! Which means Holidays! And Dollidays! I can't wait to see what I get! I just finished going to the Christmas Program at my school. Kinda tough. Mmm, I just love the Holidays. Warm apple cider, freshly baked cookies. My doll can't wait for Christmas, AND, I'm on Christmas/New Year's vacation, which means I'll have a Ton of time to make stop motions. So yeah, I'll post soon, like around after the holidays. 

  Happy Dolliays!!!!!!!!!!!!
            P.S. I'll definitely be making stop-motions with some of my friends who I'll see over break



One of my stopmotions
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)