Just got off!!!!!

 Hey! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm off! I just got let out off school like 1 hour ago! We had a wild time at school! Not gonna go into much detail. Seriously, now I am going to make a ton of stop motions! Maybe I'll just post one or two here! I'm going to soon start working on a Christmas stop motion! I am super excited! My friends are over and they're watching me. Freaky. Anyway, next update comes with a stop motion. For sure. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Super excited. Bye. Sorry, I was super excited and did everything in bold print.

PS On the next post, my doll is going to talk quite a bit. I mean she's going to write on the next posy. Yikes! Let's see how it turns out:( Christmas! :) :D

 A pic of my doll. Actually, her real name is Emma, (I renamed her Esther) . I got her at Michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)