Into the Eyes of a Doll...

Hola! I'm starting a new series called" Into the Eyes of a Doll" And literally, I don't even know what it's going to be about. Maybe (most likely) I'll be doing a simple craft project. I'm going to do it twice a week for 2-3  weeks. So, I'll be doing it twice this week too. So, I'll have to fit that in my schedule.

And...........................I'm going to redesign my blog. Why?????? If you look, you'll see in the header Esther is wearing a coat. Why on earth? It's spring here, so I don't really want to have a winter theme. When winter rolls around again, I'll probably put this design again for a little probably. And in my new header, I'm not having a picture of Esther. I want to have a header of her with pictures if her this summer sometime, though. Anyways, Ciao for now! (I'm using different languages. LOL JK)

                                                                   

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to do a stopmotion with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Still filming... actually I didn't start yet. nervous giggle. :)

      Delete
  2. So here is the link to the post for The Sunday Dollpaper :)
    http://countrygirlstudios.blogspot.com/2013/06/fun-day-61.html

    By the Way: I LOVE THE WAY YOU REDID THE BLOG!!! It looks GREAT!!! :) love the color! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!
      I'm glad you like it. I was afraid at first that the background was too design-y for the header. But I'm glad you like it. :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Autumn! I know that you didn't want to share your email and I get that. So, I've made a questionare sheet! Just go to my blog, and click on Want To Be Interviewed? If you click on the link that says form, it will take you to the sheet! Voila! I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, Awesome!!!! Going over.... :)

      Delete

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)