Contest Results!

Hi everyone! Today is the day my contest ends! If you had wanted to enter and didn't, I'm sorry. Maybe in the future sometime I'll have another one!
So...I only got two entries, but I still think that's a lot better than 0 or 1 entries!  (Especially for my first contest!)
There will be two winners, but all three prizes won't be given. Each winner may  still only pick one prize. OK, both people that entered will win, so that's really nice!!!
                                                                                  

The winners are.....

                                                                  Layla!!
                                                            Click to view the awesome entry!
It was so neat! The words and the picture were just so....I don't know...epic??? Congratulations, Layla!

                                               The Doll Crafters!!
                          Click to view the awesome entry!
It was hilarious! The doll, McKenna was just so funny! Congratulations, The Doll Crafters!

Please remember, the prizes are:

PRIZES: 
(First place chooses first, second place chooses another, and third place gets what's left.)
A.) A blog design by me.
B.) Free doll posters. (Whoever gets it will have to give their e-mail so we can communicate.)
C.)A personalized interview. ("personalized"  means {practically} just a lot more {funny?} questions)
  
OK, Layla, please  respond to me quickly on what prize you want to have. Thanks!

                                                                        



 

10 comments:

  1. Hurray! That contest was so fun! I can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard back from layla yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, I'll tell you as soon as she does ;)

      Delete
  3. Congrats layla and The doll crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this took so long, I havent been on my computer that much. I think I would like the Personalized interveiw. :) Just curiose that is you interveiwing me, Right? :) Thanks for holding this contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Yes, it is me!!!! I'll get back to you on it as soon as I have the questions prepared. Is that OK?

      Delete
    2. Yep thats fine :)

      Delete
  5. I would like the doll blog design please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean a blog design for your blog??

      If so, please go to the link below and fill out the form. And choose "Autumn" at the end. :)

      http://dazzlingdesignstudio.blogspot.com/p/blog-designs-and-accessories.html

      Delete

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)