Craziness lately

Hey guys! This post was inspired by the lovely Christina. Well more like from her other blog...




                                                                               1.
You'll never believe it!!!!! I. AM. (most likely) GETTING. A. CAMERA. BEFORE. THE. END. OF. THIS. YEAR.

                                                                           2.
I'm going to lead a song in front of a bunch of people this week. You know, with you hand and you raise it up-down-over, up-down-over...again and again. (It's still scary though!)

                                                                           3.
MUSIC. aahhh, have you heard The Afters- Every Good thing and Chris August- Center of it? You must.....

                                                                              4.
I am way too excited for the holiday season. I'm already baking at a tremendous amount, and I am itching for some snow :)

                                                                             5.
Yesterday I took some photos of my doll. I went outside and took some awesome scenic shots. I love taking outside photos and especially with all the leaves falling, it= AWESOME. Oh, do you want to see them?

                                                                         6.
I am going to write a story for a local newspaper and see if they publish it. If they do, (which I hope they do since we know the editors) it'll be a good basis and record if I want to get a book of mine published. Get what I mean?

                                                                        7.
Well, gotta go, I want to finish a Nancy Drew book before I have to go. And- I am almost at ONE. WHOLE. YEAR. OF. BLOGGING. HDASFHAFIIAFIAJF WORDS CAN NOT- NEVER- EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS.


~Autumn
P.S. Comments are appreciated! :P

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.10.13

    I am excited about the holidays too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! I'm glad you liked it!
    Love those songs!!
    That's awesome that you're getting a camera!
    I know, so excited for the holidays.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!
      I know :)
      Thanks!
      me too :)
      ;) Autumn

      Delete
  3. I seriously love your design!

    ReplyDelete

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)