Countdown to Christmas: December 22

OH. MY. WORD. IT IS ONLY 3 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS. BAM. WHAT?
This year must have had wings. It seems like it only started and now we're ready for 2014. Sometimes during history class I imagine I   were in the time period we were studying, and when I think about it, if I had been living back then, 2014 would've seemed like how 2040 seems now. Get it? :•O Hey that looks like Rudolph! :•O "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, had a very shiny nose, and if you ever saw it, you would see it glow....." Anyways, that was a bit of my craziness O-o lol. So for today's post I was kind of befuzzled. (Yes, Blogger, I know it isn't a word. No, I'm not changing it.) What should I post about? So today I'm going to be posting about something that has totally left my mind until now...

My so called Christmas contest.

yUP.

i SAID IT.

tHAT WAS WEIRD.

Anyways, I totally forgot, so it's probably not gonna happen unless something drastic happens. I'm really sorry about that, but I got wayy too wrapped up in other things :(
Sorry. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)