Cooking with Esther // DIY// Photostory

 Hello doll-lovers!Today I have a exciting post! {can I ask myself why I always say things like that? It's so weird.......} But anyways, today it has been so cold and we got a ice storm and bla bla..Anyways, today's post is a DIY on how to keep yourself super warm during the winter months. Can you guess what it is? No.... No.... YES! Hot Chocolate!!!!! Whoppee!!!!!

So I actually put a twist on it with one of my all time favorites....Nutella!!! Yes! If you don't know what Nutella is (number one you've missed out on what could be the turning point of your life jk)  it is like this chocolate-hazelnut spread that's ooey gooey and not healthy and super delicious and this is turning into a run-on sentence i'd get a zero if this were my grammar lesson. But anyways, I hope you enjoy this DIY and  make it... oh! and if you do please post about it on youur blog then send me links because I would LOVE to see how it turned out for you!

Proverbs 10:4 "..... but the hand of the diligent makes rich." 

Esther was bored of signing all the cards, so she decided to go make a cup of good ole hot chocolate!




As she went, she decided to make Nutella hot chocolate for a special treat!


Ingredients :
NUTELLA!!!
3/4 cup of milk 
Any topping of your choice
(single serving)



Step 1: Bring 1/4  cup of the milk to a light simmer on your stove...


Step 2: Add around 2 T. (tablespoons) of Nutella in it! According to your preference, add more or less. [I know the picture looks yucky, but hey, it;s gonna taste good!]



Step 3: Stir till the Nutella is all mixed in.


Step 4: Heat the hot chocolate till it's warm and frothy ^^^like that^^^


Step 5: Add your toppings! I'm using some whipped cream...




Esther's trying to open it!


Doesn't that look sooooo good??? YUMMMMM!

Step 7: Add anything else and wah la! You are finished!

I added a few  *cough* chocolate chips on top. You could also use chocolate syrup. Or MARSHMALLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (a little obsessed)

I think Esther's having a bad hair day. lol.

But she certainly is enjoying the hot chocolate!




                                    Um, isn't that a little too big for you, Esther?

"Course not!"

Are you going to make it? Do you like Nutella? Have you tried it?
~Autumn

4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy, but the only problem is, is that I'm allergic to tree nuts, so I can't have Nutella. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.... I'm really sorry, Nutella's really good :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6.2.14

    I love Nutella, and that recipe looks good! My brother and I dip our apples in Nutella. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I should try that!!!!! Thanks for the idea :)

      Delete

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)