I Am A Doll || Other Stuff

Hey guys!
So.
Today I was looking back over a bunch of my old posts {your comments are so sweet! You rock :) and found two things.
1} An interview with Layla W. that I should've posted a long time ago.
2} I had been awarded the Elegant Blogger Award twice.
So today I plan to do those two plus an I Am A Doll episode because it's been so long since I did one! So I hope you enjoy this post and let's get started with the interview!

 Interview with Layla W.!


Name: Well On my blog & Youtube Everyone calls me Layla but that is not my real name. However because Mom doesn’t want me to tell it I guess we will have to leave it at that. Sorry!

Age: I turned 16 In June

Hobbies: Blogging, (duh) Stopmotions, Writing, playing with dolls. 

What's your blog name? Dollville (www.countrygirlstudios.blogspot.com)

Describe yourself: Funny, Energetic, Bossy at times, Inpatient at times, A leader, Silly. 

Why do you blog? Because it is a way to let others read my stories and such. I find it a fun pastime to set down every Sunday afternoon and make the posts for the next week.

What do you blog about? I Blog about my dolls. Actually to be more correct, I blog from my dolls point of view about the things they do.

What is your biggest pet peeve? People not listing to me the FIRST time I say something.

How many of your friends are doll lovers? All but one of them!!!  All of the girls in school like them (There is only 8 girls in school and I am the oldest) And then everyone else likes them too! 
What do you want to be when you grow up? A mother and a Teacher

What are some of your deepest passions? Writing and Making Stopmotions.

What would your like your readers to feel like when they read your blog? Sometimes silliness, sometimes a ray of hope, Gods Love, And Security.

Who or what are you inspired by the most? Why? In what way? In my blog, Claire M. I read her blog and thought “I would like to do that!” In my life, My math teacher Sis. Mary Ellen. She was the Type of woman that was always smiling and every thing she did was for the Lord.

What is your dream or dream life? My Dream is A. To be a published Writer. B. To have a store/Children’s Museum that has a lot of AG doll houses.

Would you ever start another blog? Maybe If so, what would be the theme? Writing

How long have you been Blogging? Well I THINK I am coming up on a year…….

What are your dolls' names?

Well I have 6 dolls My sister has 2 and We are keeping our Aunts dolls so….
My Dolls:
Josephina
Joseph (custom boy doll)
Christina
Marie-Grace
McKenna
Saige (A.k.a Autumn)

Bella’s Dolls:
Elizabeth
Skylar

Aunt’s Doll:
Ruthie

Thanks, Layla! I also want to inspire my readers to feel God's love when they read my posts :) 

 Now onto the award... *rubs hands* OK, so I know that the 'tag era' [that sounded weird] is not really in like the blogger atmosphere [now I'm totally sounding weird] but I'm just going to do it. Now I'm sounding supah weirdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. Let's just go. 

 Thank you Amaya from Fun With AG Fan and Hello Little Birdy by Claire for awarding this to me!






THE RULES
  • When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you
  • Display the award button in the post
  • Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
  • Nominate 12 bloggers
  • Notify them that they have been awarded
 
 
T H E Q U E S T I O N S
 
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
Well, I saw a lot of people on YouTube who had American Girl channels and was super inspired. I wanted to start a YouTube channel right then but wasn't allowed, so I started a blog. Now I have a YouTube channel, but it's still in pending if I'm going to keep it.  
 

2. What is your fashion style?
Preppy, Country, Bohemian, and Urban Casual. 

3. What is something none of your followers know about you?
Um, let me think.... well, we used to raise chickens, but then discontinued that...then we had ducks for a few months, then quit that too. Now we have two goats... But hey! I'm still waiting for my dream farm....

4. What are some of your blogging goals?
To know that one person got saved reading my blogs. And, of course, the usual, *sigh*  getting 100 followers, blogs becoming popular etc.

5. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Forever 21, Aeropostale, Hollister, American Eagle, Thrift Shops, Pacsun, H&M, Target...Too many...and there's more!
 
6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
150
 
7. What are your talents?
Photography, writing, singing??     O-o I don't know. Whatever God gave me, ask Him. 
 
8. Are you a leader or a follower?
Depends on whom I'm with. 

9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
Every single verse in the Bible plus a gazillion other ones? Huh? Does that count?  
 
10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys, Left Behind....
 
11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
 
Smart or stylish.
 
12. What is your favorite flower?
dUNNO.  
 
Now I award:  Anyone who wants to do this! 
I know I should put 12 people down, but I don't feel like it....so.....
 
Now for...............................I AM A DOLL!!!!
 

\\Last Time//

#wishingsummer

"Who are you?" They asked in unison.  Esther tried to smile. "I'm Esther, your new neighbor. Do you want to be friends?" She crossed her fingers and whispered a prayer.  The door opened wider and she was greeted with three smiles.  "We're the Sanders sisters. Molly, Sam, and Kit. We'd be glad to be your friends!"  Esther smiled and gave a sigh of relief. 

 
 The day went by pretty fast. Around 5:00 in the evening, I knew it would be best to head home awhile. I told Sam, Kit and Molly that I had to leave, and at first they were reluctant, but then let me go. As I scurried home, I thought over the days events. I and Sam and hit it off pretty well. We four played boardgames for some of the time. Then we had gone for a walk. Being a doll, there isn't much you can do. A lot of the stuff is human-sized, so it's sad. I know, it's horrible. But there are things that the humans buy for us. Such as clothes, food, and the basic stuff. But they get all the cool stuff like laptops, cars, TV, and stuff. 

 Before long, I was home. I scurried up the stairs, and tried to change into my pajamas. Human didn't have time to change me before she went off in the morning, so I knew she would be suspicious if I wasn't in my pajamas. Then I heard a door bang and Human's voice. 
 "I'm home, Mom! I'm going up to my room to change." The she started running up the stairs.
My heart pounded. What will I do? I thought frantically. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

To find out what happened to Esther [it was close!] stay tuned for episode 5!

 Autumn

4 comments:

  1. I love I Am A Doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the I am a doll! I can't wait for part 5!

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous23.2.14

    Cool, it's nice that you get to have some animals. I have never had a pet!

    ReplyDelete

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)