I Got Tagged!

Hi guys! Today (Actually a few days ago) I got tagged by Dollygirl! She hopes to make it like the Violets and Daisies one! OK, so before I go on with the questions, she awarded 10 people, but you don't necessarily have to tag 10 people. That's what it said on the post, so I will try to tag as as many people as I can! Alright, here go questions!
1. If you could create any American Girl doll, what would she look like, and what would her name be?

  Let's see, she would have sparkling black eyes, raven black hair and lightly tanned skin. And she would be from the early 1900's or a MAG.
2. What American Girl dolls do you have?

                                                                      None. :P

                                                3. Do you have any non-AG 18 inch dolls?
Yes, in fact, I only have one and it's a Springfield doll named Emma renamed Esther

                                    4. What is your absolute favorite brand of dolls?
                                                     Either Springfield or AG. 

                         5. What is the next doll (AG of non-AG) that you want to get?

                                                     Probably  MAG #25
6. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
 When I had a camera, stop motion, now, just taking pictures. But I am soon going to get another camera!

      7. Do you have a place for your dolls, like a corner of a room, where their's beds and stuff?

                          Yup, in fact I did a tutorial thing on how to make one!

8. Would you rather use the computer/watch TV/play on your phone of electronical device/play video games or play with your dolls?

                                                       Use the Computer or Dolls

        9. If your parents told you that you could only have one doll, what would you do?

                                        Try to make out some agreement!

10. Have you ever found an American Girl brand item (can be anything) at a second-hand store?
                                 Probably, I can't remember but I'm sure I have.

                                 11. Do your friends share your love for dolls?
                                      Nope, actually, only three or two do!

                             12. What is your favorite non-AG doll brand?
                                           Definitely Springfield!
                                13. Where do you get your inspiration?
 From blogs, but mostly I'll be thinking, what should I do? What should I do? What should I do? And then I'll think of something!
                       14. Does anyone in your family share your love for dolls?
                                    My parents like helping me but other than that..no.
                             15. Where did you get the idea to start a blog?
   Well, I saw a lot of people on AGTube had them so I got permission and started one!
 OK, that was really fun! Thanks Dollygirl! Now I will tag 10 people! (Or try to!)

All right, If I tagged you, please 
Answer my questions
And tag as many people as you want (I did 10 but sometimes it can be hard to find people to tag!) Leave a comment on the person's blog that you tagged and on the post leave a link to the person who tagged you.
Have fun!!!

 New Signature coming!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for tagging me Autumn :)~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and thanks for following me!

      Delete
  2. For the doll Paper please use dakota's scary story here http://dollexpressnews.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-wolf-shadow-short-scary-story.html Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)