Valentines Day DIY Week #2

 Hello! Today I have the second DIY for you guys. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to send me pictures if you make any of these things. So.... today we will learn how to make the *drumroll* HEART FLAG BANNER!!!!








Supplies:
Tan Foam
Red Sharpie
Pencil/Pen
Scissors
Ribbon (not showed)
Hot glue Gun (not showed)

Step 1: Take your tan foam and draw flags on them and cut them out.

                                       Step 2: Take your red Sharpie and draw hearts on each flag.

Like this.

Step 3: Heat your hot glue gun up and start gluing each flag onto the ribbon, leaving a reasonable amount of space at each end.

Not the best picture, but shows what needs to be shown!

And wah la! You are finished :)




I hope you guys enjoyed this DIY and I'll see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really like when you comment, but please no OMG or any swear words... Please keep everything pleasing to the Lord. Thank you -Autumn :)